May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13

Monday, March 1, 2010

march 1st...a big day

today. i finally am sending off my deposit for ivory coast. i have it all together. and the package is postmarked! i signed my life away, i am theirs forever. today at 2pm i am going to the post office to make it official....so. i can finally say.... it's official..i am going to Abidjan, Ivory Coast for the summer!!!!!
my stomach is just tossing with excitement and nervousness. i have so many thoughts today i really just don't know how to put them all down in words...
i pray to the Lord every day that I'm not wasting my time here on this earth, i want to make an impact. I want to make a change...all for His glory.
I pray that I don't waste my time with guys who have no future in my life. and i worry sometimes that is whats happening. I'm terrified of getting hurt again. but i know that when the right man comes along i wont get hurt, but I'm scared that I'll fall for the wrong one again.
please don't read into what is above, just remember a lot of things are just thoughts that I'm trying to figure out how to get down...
peace, i need peace. my ultimate peace comes from Christ. and i pray that is where your peace comes from too.
He is my love, my first true love.
He is my safety. and i need and want to be protected.

a very wise woman told me last night, when we stop urning for our the things in life is when we will be given them. we have to find them all in god first, not a human being.

What is distracting you from your walk with God?
think about it...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I was able to be with you today when you sent your deposit in! :) I am just so thrilled for you and I am so blessed to be a part of it with you. I am praying for you every step of the way. I can't wait to continue to watch the Lord reveal His great glory though all of this.

    ReplyDelete