May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13

Sunday, February 28, 2010

why dont i just have faith...

really! think about it. why don't i just have faith. true undeniable unchangeable irresistible unquestionable faith. So many times i am humbled to the Lord. just yesterday, yes yesterday said to my dad "i have no doubt that God wants me to spend my summer in Africa, but i have no idea how i am going to pay for it." my dad and i talked it out, i left and rocked it out to some christian music on the way back to school and just gave it all to God. but little did i know that i was going to be humbled today. I text Beth and said soooo i just found out that i need to turn in $1000 for my project by March 12th....thats two weeks! so when can we do the letters? (yes, i still have to write my letters, are you freaking out as much as i am?) any way she calls me and we are doing letters on Tuesday night, and just listening to her talk gave me so much peace and comfort and then for her to tell me just bring my self and what i want to put in my letter thoughts. they would provide the rest. do you know how much of a blessing that is to me? all paper, envelops, and ink. really!? that is so amazing! they are such loving caring people. it just made me fall before the Lord again in amazement. how great is our God!

i know this is short. but i just had to share.

have a great sunday.
ps. its a great day for a sunday drive ;)

em


No comments:

Post a Comment