May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13

Saturday, February 27, 2010

a love hate relationship

Well it's Saturday morning....I haven't written in a while only because I've been sick. I feel better now but I'm still so worn out its ridiculous. But thankfully I feel so much better, I just need my throat to stop hurting; and all will be good.
I came home last night after picking up my daddy from the airport. It's been nice to be home for a little bit. I have some laundry that I need to do. But I have to say I had a rude awakening this morning from my dog. He stood at the end of my bed and barked at me until I got up. and ya know he didn't have to go out...he wasn't hungry he just wanted me to get up. now I'm sorry but that was just rude, especially at 8:20 in the morning! And he knows I am mad at him, and he knows it. He tried sitting on my lap and I said don't you even dare we are so fighting right now. So he sat on the opposite chair in the family room at me and every now and then I'll see him peeking over the chair's arm to look at me and I just glare back...its kind of fun actually lol
Well mom is in Texas for Uncle Bill's funeral, oh yeah that's something else that happened this week. My grandpa's brother passed away on Tuesday. Grandad took it kind of hard but then again who wouldn't...it was his brother. Anyway they drove down on Thursday and are coming back on Sunday. I sure do miss my mom, its weird that she isn't here when I am home. But I am enjoying the time with my dad, for sure!
Well tonight is a big night for tanner. He met the fairy on Thursday night at opening night at Anything Goes. And apparently they hit it off, Lauren wanted to hang out...sooooo we are! We are getting a bunch of people together and going out to eat so that its not awkward for them. I'm kind of excited to see how it will work out. But I don't want to be responsible for it if it doesn't....I want the whole world to know all I did in this was introduce them...that's it! the rest is on them! lets just make that clear. lol

Anyway I think that's about all for now...I need to go get started on the laundry.

Have a great Saturday!

Em

1 comment:

  1. Setting up friends can be good and bad I suppose. I hope it all works out for him as well. Oh and by the way, Josh said he is not answering our questions. I asked him why not and he said nothing good could come out of it. The only reason we would want to know he said is if we wanted to hook him up with someone...like you did with Tanner...and he said he didn't want that. lol Well, I can't wait to see you today before your "group date". I love reading your thoughts! :) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete