May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How majestic is our God

Hello again.
Well I just have to start out by saying I love the mornings when I get to sleep in and as soon as I get up I get straight into the word of God. It is the best way to start a day! You should try it!
So last night I had to work until 9 and then we had a prayer and worship night put on by all campus ministries...and all I have to say is wow. What an amazing blessing it was to be there last night. It was very moving and convicting. Instead of being afraid of talking to someone I should be more afraid as to where they are going to go when they die...heaven or hell. Those are two extremely real possibilities and yet I'm not concerned with it. I prayed the Lord would break my heart for the people on this campus, and if you are reading this and a believer too, I pray the Lord breaks your heart for the people on whatever campus you maybe on. Where are your friends going when they die? Remember the girl that sits next to you in Bio lab, have you even ever mentioned the name of Christ to her? Remember that professor that made a huge difference in your life just because of the way they cared, do you know where they are going when they die? Will you ever see them again? Think about it...it will break your heart. It did mine.
Well then after that we took Whitney and Ryan drinks because their rehearsal was going almost 2 hours longer than scheduled...oh the days of theatre! i know why i love it but i know why i hate it too! PS. Their opening night is Thursday night! Everyone should go. :)
I have a guest this week, her name is Anna. I'm so excited she is here!!! Everyone is! She was such a huge blessing to me last night! Its awesome to see her walk with the Lord grow everyday, and to be able to walk right beside her!
Well today is a incredibly busy afternoon and evening...class until 5:15 then rehearsal until 7 then the Project Haiti concert then bible study, then bowling, then Beth and Stefan's for game night....because WE DON'T HAVE CLASS TOMORROW!!!!!! wooot! I'm so excited! its going to be a great day!
Well i guess i should start it by taking a shower shouldn't i? i don't think people will appreciate it if i smell icky. because as we all know i appreciate it when people shower ;)

Well you all have a great day!
Em

ps...in case anyone was wondering i did get my nap yesterday... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment