May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13

Friday, June 4, 2010

how time goes by...

so quickly!

my dad said it right this morning...it feels like only a few weeks from the time i made the decision to go to now i am leaving.
i have always wished time away and now im wishing it to slow down! as the goodbyes start coming i am slowly realizing the time i have left. but i am so thankful i have so many encouragements and reminders that i have to take with me.

last night was the first time i think it really hit me...im leaving. for 6 weeks.
and im not gonna lie...i balled. but it was good to cry. i hadn't really cried about any of it yet. but i talked it out with mom and i just feel reassured this morning that its going to be okay. this is going to be a growing experience in every way possible ...even for my family.

i really dont know what to say except that im leaving tomorrow...i am going to try to update my blog as often as i can get to a computer. but i dont know how much that will be.

please continue to pray for me, our team, and for people over there that will probably be hearing the gospel for the first time.

i love you all. talk to you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I said it on fbook and I will say it on here as well...AHHHHHHHHH!!!! lol I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow!! Oh holy cow...You already know that I will be praying for you everyday sweetie! I love you and I am SO proud of you! AHHHHHHH!!!! :) hahaha I wish we could just drive around one last time and listen to music and scream out the window before you left-and make the Canadians mad of course...it just wouldn't be a successful night if we didn't. Then we would call and make sure Mike heard us hit the dip...pick up TanTan...go to QT and then dance in the PA parking lot. ooohhh what a night it would be. ;) Just close your eyes and picture it all. lol Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as I said before it got erased.....;)
    Now my eyes are welling up too. But as we've talked IT will be okay. I know that in my head I just need to believe it in my Heart All the time. 2 Tim 1:12 says that we are to be Convinced, Persuaded, Trust, Believe that He will protect what He has entrusted to us until He comes again. Be Convinced my sweet tea. I love you! mama

    ReplyDelete