May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13

Saturday, July 24, 2010

the rush of a life time

is running up the escalator to see your family with balloons and a welcome home sign all wearing pink just anxiously awaiting you to come up; a lady saying "NO RUNNING", but don't worry you don;t stop and listen to her...you keep running ...running straight into their arms, tears running down your face and never wanting to let go!

 





I'm home! let me say that again...I'M HOME! what a great feeling that is! I got to spend a few days with just my mom and dad and grandparents and my best friend in Tennessee and just catching up with them was wonderful. I've missed so much! The time with them was needed! But now I'm home! And I love it! I get to go to church in the morning...I am soooo excited! I have missed my church so much! My dad is preaching and my whole family (or what it seems like) is coming along with Meagan - all to hear him preach!
I haven't heard him preach since we were at Shiloh...I am very excited to hear him! I think he is a great preacher! Yeah, I might be a little biased but i don't care!

I am going to continue to post blogs about the things I learned and saw...but i do want to say this...anyone who has questions or just wants to know about it, please just ask! i will be happy to tell you all you want to know about it!
The Lord rocked Africa! There is so much to tell! ...and I want to share it with you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment